Established in 2001, RPM Technik has built a strong reputation for providing high quality, customer focused service for owners of all classic and modern Porsche.
The company, which has over 70 years of combined Porsche experience, was established by director Ollie Preston; a respected specialist in all aspects of the marque, from early 911′s to the very latest cars. Ollie was later joined by Darren Anderson who has a strong commercial and engineering background. Together they have built a highly regarded independent Porsche specialist business with a loyal and growing customer base.
RPM’s aim has been to build a company specialising in providing Porsche owners with a highly professional, dealer calibre, cost effective sales, servicing and repair centre for cars of all ages from their purpose built facility in Hertfordshire. RPM also offer a ‘Saturday Morning Surgery’ which is a free service to new and existing customers looking for a diagnostic report or simply to discuss future work on their cars.
Services RPM Can Offer
- Six main dealer spec Rotary ramps
- Dedicated and separate motorsport workshop
- State of the art Beissbarth Geometry and corner weighting equipment
- Porsche spec tyre fitting & wheel balancing equipment (including Nitrogen inflation)
- Four cell specialist engine and transmission room
- In-house machine shop
- Used Porsche car sales with complete warranty provisions
- Car sourcing (through our established Find-a-Porsche service)
- Sale or Return service to customers looking to sell their Porsche
- Track day experiences in RPM’s fleet of track cars
- Group track bookings for track days in your own car with RPM technician support
- Race and track car build/set ups and trackside support
- New and second-hand parts
- Project cars from historic recreations through to our new CSR conversions for Boxster’s, Cayman’s and 911′s
- Arrange MOT’s
- Insurance repairs
- Warranty repairs
- Saturday Morning Surgery – free service allowing customers to bring their car down for diagnostic time or to discuss options
- Customer lounge with TV, WiFi and refreshments
- Secure parking on a site that has 24 hour security 365 days a year